WingsConnect - Making Aviation Connections

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Spring into action! Ready to take flight.

Quick post to say I'm excited Spring is here in Virginia. I've got two aviation posts I'm working on so stay tuned for the inspiring action! 

For now, just sharing a couple shots of things that are getting my happy feet ready for take off!:-)

LOVE my AOPA Flight Training magazine. Was starting to wonder where my latest edition was... then waalllllaa this beauty arrives in my mailbox. Now, THIS is what's up.  I have got to make a point to meet just the right skilled pilot who has done and wants to fly somewhere exciting like this spot. So cannot wait for that experience!:-)
Here was me thinking deep thoughts by the James River. Ok, not really deep, more thinking, "hmmm, is that swarm of gnats coming this way or going that way?" Luckily, I moved before they invaded my space.
Fantastic flowers here in Virginia. Full bloom BOOM!
Gorgeous day.
Two upcoming routes I will take on. I'm going to get more Virginia Aviation Ambassador stamps! This route would take me from New Kent Airport to Hampton Executive to Franklin to NKA.
This route would be NKA to Accomack to Tangier to NKA. Really excited about this one!

Looking forward to both!

Have you flown to these airports? 
If so, any must sees?

Any exciting weekend flying plans? 

No comments:

Post a Comment