WingsConnect - Making Aviation Connections

Sunday, July 20, 2014

First WingsConnect aviation video series & Stratus First Gen review


Hello Aviators!

As I shared on my first Wings Connect YouTube video, I'm a fan of Stratus! I knew I'd get an inflight navigation aid, just was not sure where to start! There are quite a few choices. As I typically do, I asked for feedback from a few experienced aviators I know. Also, I read up on what was out there. Ultimately, I went with Startus First Gen. I purchased it through Sporty's Pilot Shop. 

Couple things I really like about it is that it would give me the in-flight aviation specific GPS and weather that I desired in a device. It also worked really well with me because I had ForeFlight on my iPad and syncs up very nicely. I like that multiple users could tap into this wireless device in the cockpit. I really like that there was no subscription to obtain once you purchase this device. It really was seamless in terms of its integration with ForeFlight and it was very easy to use. Sharing a link below to my quick first video from wingsconnect.com, giving you some of my brief comments about Stratus and my website. In addition, I'm including the Sportys pilot shop link below to direct you to the Stratus first-generation I purchased. Be sure to read through all the details, check out the images and even check out the video and webinar that they supply all to support your added insights about this particular device.

Learn more about my site www.wingsconnect.com & my brief comments on Stratus in my first Wings Connect video:

Sporty's Pilot Shop Stratus First Gen
info & product video/webinar: http://www.sportys.com/PilotShop/product/17165

Feel free to drop me a comment here or under my YouTube video on your thoughts/experience with Stratus. I love to read them!

Happy and safe flying, Always!

No comments:

Post a Comment