WingsConnect - Making Aviation Connections

Friday, August 8, 2014

Future of aviation? WANT this Now:-)


Repost from Bold Method. Check out the video! I want a pair NOW:-)


Is This The Future Of Aviation? 

Pretty neat video! In my opinion, I only see this type of tool as an enhancement. It's like sprinkles on a cupcake, by no means necessary or critical just an enhancement. A good wise PIC would not want to rely in such things. Judgement must be made by the PIC. Knowing the foundation is key. 

From the video clip, I liked the feature in the video to digitally spot out traffic in the vicinity & get eyes on the airport from a distance. I would like to try these glasses & this feature for a VFR test run!

What's your opinion about this kind of tool?

Have you tried using it? If so, tell me more!

Happy & safe flying, Always!

 #flysharp #avgeek

No comments:

Post a Comment