WingsConnect - Making Aviation Connections

Saturday, November 15, 2014

1st GoPro video: Flying Windy Virginia 11/14/14



My 1st @GoPro video! 

I made a movie clip with it, would you expect anything less;-) First time I used the GoPro. After quickly playing with it, was pretty easy to use. It's worth taking some time to flip through the manual to get optimal use.

No distractions using flipping it on/off. I used the ceiling mount for this vid. Unfortunately, the battery died before my epic experience arriving at #KTGI #Tangier, Virginia! :-O Guess that means I'll have to return!:-)

It was double digits knots Windy and cold, but a great fun flight nonetheless! KTGI was an excellent flying experience! The view flying above the Tangier island & two sets of landings & take offs will be some of my favorite memories to date! I already want to go back.

Do not miss my action packed Aviators Lounge post, coming out this weekend, that will give you more info about my flight & some brief island visit tips... important things like where to eat if you visit! 

Until that post, enjoy this quick video of my Flying Windy Virginia W96 takeoff!

Happy & Safe Flying, Always!:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment