WingsConnect - Making Aviation Connections

Monday, February 16, 2015

️Love is always in the air for this Aviation Lover

Every flight I've taken has never ceased to take my breathe away at one moment or another. It is an experience, for me, where any thoughts of anything mediocre are gladly overtaken my flying focus during these special moments in time. ️

Every flight provides different challenges and rewards. It demands you always give your best. I love that about aviation.

Flying, for me, is not only a passion. ️Flying is more importantly, my Love and Zen.  Each flight brings me a surge of New Life and greater gratitude for the things that are important to me. I've found my wings and love soaring! :-)

I really enjoy this video directed by Eric Magnan and first saw it from a BoldMethod release by Colin Cutler. http://www.boldmethod.com/blog/video/2015/01/this-is-why-you-love-being-a-pilot/

If you like the video https://vimeo.com/109141765, share it with fellow aviators you'd know these flying images would resonate.

The only main thing different I'd do if I made the video is my Man wouldn't be waiting on the ground for me. He'd be up in the skies flying with me!:-) 

Here's a low flying still from the video. I cannot WAIT to experience this in Vegas in a few days ~ WOOOHOOO!

Happy & Safe Flying, Always!

Emily
www.WingsConnect.com

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/109141765" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment