WingsConnect - Making Aviation Connections

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Wakey Wakey ~ Where are you flying today? & where do you post maps?

Waking up. Love my sheets & my Sectional Map in sight! Wish I was flying this weekend. I will next Sat and excited for it.



Where are you flying this weekend? 

Drop a comment, it'll fire up my happy feet. Send me an action flying pic to share and I might sonic Boom!:-)

Happy & Safe Flying, Always!

Also, random polling. Where do you hang up your maps or other aeronautical aids around the house? I have another map in my living room. I like having the visual up to inspire my next flight plan and remind me of where I've been, plus how much I still have yet to see/experience!


Also, I like the map being one of the first sights I see to start my day and having it be one of the last things I see before I sleep. 

Flying ROCKS!:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment